Monday, February 4, 2008

Youth Skiing for 2/5/08

Dear Cumberland Youth Skiers and Families:

I hope you all enjoyed the Spring Weekend. It was nice but it has put a damper on the skiing. I spoke with Bill Landis today (Monday). The skiing has improved since last Thursday and the conditions are safe. However, there is a forecast of sleet, changing to a wintery mix, and finally changing to all rain on Tuesday morning. Bill Landis will check Twin Brook at Noon on Tuesday. He will make the determination on whether we'll have practice on Tuesday. I will send out an email at that time. It will also be posted at www.cumberlandyouthskiing.blogspot.com. If you're unable to access a computer please call Cumberland Recreation at 829-2208 after 12:00 on Tuesday to see if the Youth Skiing session will happen. I appreciate your patience and I apologize for any inconvenience.

No comments: