Monday, January 26, 2009

Week 1/26

Youth Skiing
We are skate skiing both days this week.  There could be some snow on Wednesday which should keep the conditions great.  Both days were great last week, we skated on Tuesday and classic skied on Thursday.  On Thursday, there was a 120 racer middle school race which kept things interesting.

I'll have wax remover on hand to remove any kick wax from Thursday.

Learn to Ski
For any parents who want to learn more about skate skiing, come to Twin Brook on  Saturday morning at 9:00-10:30 am.  I have a bunch of equipment with the exception of poles.  So if you have poles, bring them.  I have skis and boots that I can lend out.

I'll be at the red building around 8:45am, I'll do a boot fitting and we'll start skiing.   We'll finish at 10:30.

No comments: